The KE Arms AR15 80% forged lower receiver is precision machined in house from hi grade 7075 forgings to milspec standards, tumble deburred, bead blast finished, then Mil 8625 Type III, Class 2 anodized; making it compatible with most mil spec M16/M4 uppers, and features a broached mag well. All that is left to do is machine the fire control pocket, for the trigger group and drill a few holes. Finishing Jigs also available.
- This is not a completed receiver and still requires machining to be done in order to have an operational firearm!
- NO FFL is required for purchase, item can be shipped directly to your home.
- As determined by the firearms technology branch of the ATF, this lower receiver is not classified as a “firearm” as defined by the GCA of 1968.
- Customer is responsible for compliance with local state and federal regulations regarding any products sold on our website.
- Package includes drill jig used for completing lower.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.