NOW OFFERING THE NEW ELITE SERIES CERAKOTE
NIC Industries proudly introduces Cerakote Elite, the World Class Leader in thin film ceramic coating. We've taken the industry leading performance of Cerakote H-Series to the next level and improved hardness, abrasion resistance and lubricity, all in a thinner application. We have accomplished this by developing an advanced resin technology that enables the incorporation of the highest performance engineered ceramics.
When we say performance we mean:
- Exceeds 9h scratch and gouge hardness (ASTM D33630
- Taber abrasion greater than 8000 wear cycles per mil (ASTM D4060)
- Corrosion resistance more than 3000 hours (ASTM B117)
- Direct and indirect impact resistance of 160 in-lbs. (ASTM D2794)
- 0mm coating loss at 180* mandrel bend (ASTM D522)
- Coefficient of Friction rivaling Teflon at 0.11 (Steady-State Dynamic Coefficient of Friction Under Load)
- Extremely high chemical resistance
Metallic H-Series Cerkaote provides a unique finish with small metallic flakes. Typically, this a more grainy finish vs the matte colors due to the metallic flakes.
Standard H-Series, oven cure Cerakote provides a smooth matte finish on metal, plastics and wood.